Refund Request Refused

vitalstorm856

Hello everyone

I recently purchased some graphics from someone on Fiverr and it wasn’t what I ordered and seller had 2% communication level also is making false claims when I asked for a refund on the graphics they refused by saying FIVERR doesn’t allow refunds but HIS GIG information says if not satisfied money back guarantee

Talk to CS, Just be really sure that you are being fair.

If you paid $5 for what would be $500 in the real world, you probably got what you paid for. Not that it means that you shouldn’t still cancel, just that normally we find there are two sides to all of these stories.

🙂

Hello everyone

I recently purchased some graphics from someone on Fiverr and it wasn’t what I ordered and seller had 2% communication level also is making false claims when I asked for a refund on the graphics they refused by saying FIVERR doesn’t allow refunds but HIS GIG information says if not satisfied money back guarantee

if not satisfied money back guarantee

haha xd! a professional knows what he does, the money will be safe and the client satisfied … but those who have that "motto:*if not satisfied money back guarantee ", distrust themselves because of the quality of their works of “art”

if not satisfied money back guarantee

haha xd! a professional knows what he does, the money will be safe and the client satisfied … but those who have that "motto:*if not satisfied money back guarantee ", distrust themselves because of the quality of their works of “art”

I agree with you.

Whenever new sellers come here looking for critique on their Gig and they have these nonsense claims of “100% Money Back Guarantee” or unlimited revisions, we always tell them that this looks as though you have NO idea what you are doing and already KNOW you are going to have to go back and fix something or refund. It doesn’t really come off as being confident at all - even though, they think it exudes that they are uber confident in their work that they can guarantee you will be 100% Satisfied!

GG

Talk to CS, Just be really sure that you are being fair.

If you paid $5 for what would be $500 in the real world, you probably got what you paid for. Not that it means that you shouldn’t still cancel, just that normally we find there are two sides to all of these stories.

🙂

Of course I wouldn’t have asked for the refund if the work was what I requested but yeah I understand where your coming from

How would I go about getting a refund I know it’s like £10 but it’s the point buyer should receive the work they requested but definitely for sure I’ll watching who I buy from

How long has it been since you received the work?

If you just got it, you can either ask for a revision OR ask to cancel with your reasoning on the order page. But, depends on how long ago this was.

GG

If the seller can properly provide you with a good service then you must refund the money you have. You must contact Fiverr and there are some activities you can do and you can send a refund request. Thank you.

Thank you he didn’t provide good service so where do I go to submit a refund?

How long has it been since you received the work?

If you just got it, you can either ask for a revision OR ask to cancel with your reasoning on the order page. But, depends on how long ago this was.

GG

Yesterday evening I asked for a revision but he hasn’t even done that so after that failed I asked him for a refund and in his own words I can’t do that Fiverr doesn’t allow it

Yesterday evening I asked for a revision but he hasn’t even done that so after that failed I asked him for a refund and in his own words I can’t do that Fiverr doesn’t allow it

Well, that is a lie.

Is there a link to what is called the “RESOLUTION CENTER” on your order page? If so, that may be where you can go to start the cancellation process.

If you do not get any relief from doing that - as the seller can refuse to cancel the order - you may have to create a ticket with customer service. https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

GG

I just spoke to him he said I could cancel one of the 2 orders I made I then asked how I cancel and he just said * I don’t know search it up*

Follow the instructions I gave in the post. You should have a link to cancel this order on the order page or a link to the Resolution Center. Otherwise, you would have to submit a ticket to customer service, which I gave a link to.

GG

Follow the instructions I gave in the post. You should have a link to cancel this order on the order page or a link to the Resolution Center. Otherwise, you would have to submit a ticket to customer service, which I gave a link to.

GG

Thank tou he’s cancelled the order for one of the items but the other one was completed but I’ll submit a ticket for it

Out of Seller’s Gig description…

Quote “Feel free to contact me before doing any purchase. (Also, if you’re not satisfied with the banner, header or channel art, money back guaranteed ).”

This means if Buyer is not happy, they get the money back. End of story.

Out of Seller’s Gig description…

Quote “Feel free to contact me before doing any purchase. (Also, if you’re not satisfied with the banner, header or channel art, money back guaranteed ).”

This means if Buyer is not happy, they get the money back. End of story.

Yeah, and that is the one thing that newbie sellers who ask their Gigs to be critiqued will be advised to remove immediately, as they will have to honor that!!! Same with the unlimited revisions nonsense new sellers think they have to offer to appear as though they are a joy to work with!

GG

Archived