Refund to my bank account

Can i refund my fiver balance from a cancelation to my bank account or paypal?

No, I would highly recommend you go back and re-read Fiverr’s Term Of Service you agreed to during sign up as it clearly states: “Fiverr will not refund payments made for cancelled orders back to PayPal. Funds from order refunds are returned to the buyer’s balance and are available for future purchases on Fiverr” and also states, "Avoid filing a dispute or reversing a payment through PayPal or your bank. Doing so may get your account suspended."

You can read Fiverr’ Terms Of Service here: http://fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Best of luck! :slight_smile:

Big mistake using fiverr, got the worse logo design for $75 got the refund. now i can only spend that money on this site full of newbies. smh

I know this is a very old post, but I would like to correct the misinformation presented here, as it is still apparently showing up in google searches, and almost caused me to quit using the site completely. Thankfully, I went ahead and contacted support myself. Here is the response I got.

Alejandro (Fiverr Customer Support) 

Jul 4, 3:54 PM EDT
Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. Let us assist you with this.

On a first note, to help clear up any confusion regarding our refund process overall: anytime an order is canceled on our platform, the funds are placed as a credit in your Fiverr account balance, which can be applied towards your new purchases. We do offer shopping balance refunds back to a payment provider if that route is more convenient for you. However, we only do this upon request.

So, per your request, I’ve gone ahead and refunded your shopping balance back to your payment provider (PayPal).

If you need any additional assistance, please let us know.

Alejandro | Fiverr Customer Support

You dont do that please read the tearm and conditions

I’ve been searching all morning on how to contact customer service to get my money back I do not need money in my account.
I’m trying not to go on Facebook and tell people to please do not use your services, this is horrible

Is it clearly noted in Fiverr’s Terms of Service that all refunds are returned to the buyer’s Fiverr account. All funds usually stay within Fiverr when refunded. I assume you’ve already read this when you read the TOS,

Why are people replying to 4 year old thread :rofl::rofl: Strange

The Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page explain how refunds and fees work. Customer Support can help with a refund to your payment provider in certain circumstances.

Here is the link: http://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

One person responded to a 4-year old thread. I responded to the person who responded to a 4-year old thread. You’re right, this is an old thread, but there is nothing wrong with responding to a new poster’s concerns.