Fiverr Community Forum

Refunds for Cancelled order

I cancelled an order from a graphic designer and would like to get my money returned.

The seller was deficient and caused me to miss my deadline refusing to communicate or respond as agreed and failing to revise according to clear direction. Finally going offline as my deadline passed with no explanation.

Seller later texted that he was feeling ‘weak’

I don’t want to diss the seller if avoidable. I simply need my payment before seeking an alternative seller.
Please assist.

1 Like

Refunds

• Fiverr does not automatically refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider. Funds from order cancellations are returned to the Buyer’s Fiverr Balance and are available for future purchases on Fiverr. Until January 1, 2019, funds returned to your Fiverr Balance from cancelled orders will not include service fees paid. As of January 1, 2019, Fiverr returns service fees to your Fiverr Balance once an order is cancelled. In any event, if the service fees were not returned to your Fiverr Balance following an order cancelation, such service fees’ amount will be exempted from your next purchase on Fiverr.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

2 Likes

So, you mean there’s no way I can recoup my funds? I MUST wait until it is spent with providers on the site. Is that correct?

I appreciate your response lloyd

• Deposit refunds (i.e. refunds directly to your payment provider) can be performed by our Customer Support team, based on the Order’s original payment amount and currency. To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund, which is subject to review by our Customer Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee.

I didn’t post the above as I thought you wanted to find another Fiverr seller.

Here is the link for :https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new if you need it.

3 Likes