Regarding an option that popped up while I was creating my gig!

wanderology

I’m a well established travel advisor, and recently signed up for fiverr to offer customized itinerary planning services for a flat fee (in the hopes that travel will be picking up soon!). Here is my question - in the course of setting up my first gig, and option popped up to offer an “additional service” of booking the travel for them. I didn’t request this, or type it in - it seems to have already been there, and imported automatically.

But it seems to me like booking someone’s travel would totally violate the terms of service? How would I be able to collect their payment information other than by sending them a link outside of the Fiverr system? Is there something I’m missing here?

Thanks so much in advance for any help you can provide, it’s hard to be new at something!

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

If you don’t agree with it, don’t make it an option. I’m not familiar with that category, but maybe things like restaurant reservations? If actual travel, then yes, that seems sketchy, unless you include that in the gig fee and pay with your own money. A basic passing on of the cost. Seems risky.

Archived