Regarding getting more queries from particular country now

pr_junction

Hi, I’m not sure if it’s just me or other sellers too here. Earlier I used to receive messages and orders mainly from ****** and ****** . It was a great experience because they used to read Gig description about what is offered, understand it and simply order the Gig as they knew what they were getting. Just in case, if they had any particular request they would message me, otherwise not.

But now a days, I’m getting messages from prospective buyers from ****** only. This is bit strange. I mean, why all of a sudden am I getting messages and some orders from buyers from ****** ? Has Fiverr changed the way for how our Gigs get displayed, geographically?

Problem with messages and orders from buyers from ****** are:

1. Most of them don’t seem to know how Fiverr works, i.e. how to purchase an order. So I also needed to assist few of them to place order. This is extra work.

2. They wouldn’t read Gig description. How can I say so? Well, they would ask me questions whose answers are already described in Gig description. So again, it’s more work.

3. They would bargain a lot… like would ask to give $15 package for $5. This is common psychology of a regular ****** - bargain!

4. They would expect everything for $5. As dollar is not their(our actually, I’m an ****** too!) main currency and moreover $1 equals to****** ****** ****** , they think that they’re spending a lot when they’re spending $5. So they would expect a lot for $5. So again, this requires more energy and time in conversation (remember, they haven’t placed order yet!).

5. And most of them don’t leave a review… no review at all… no negative or positive review. They don’t believe in it. I mean, I always give bonus stuff on every order, but it seems like not enough or $5. And it’s hardly that I get an order of value of more than $5 from an India buyer.

If my Gigs are displayed to audience from ****** only, which I suspect very much as getting messages from users from ****** , it’s going to be hard-time for me. I mean, I’ve delivered more than 1150+ orders successfully here on Fiverr, achieved Level 2 long back and have updated my Gigs, services, communication and products with better and better improvements to serve better buyers.

Is anyone else has noticed change in queries from users from particular country? Curious and concerned.

Mod Note: Country/region reference removed.
From Fiverr TOS

The Fiverr marketplace is open to everyone. Discrimination against a community member based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, s****l preference or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the suspension/removal of your account.

Archived