Fiverr Forum

Regarding online teaching

Students want to learn online but Fiverr doesn’t have any video call facility and Fiverr doesn’t give permission for sending social media details. Online teaching, how it’s possible here???

2 Likes

Suggest you contact Customer Support for information and permission.

7 Likes

I’ve seen plenty of people offer $kype calls (have to do that or the forum censors it!) or similar sites to fulfill gig services - I believe as long as it pertains to the service it’s OK, but like lloydsolutions said, best check with CS.

4 Likes

How to connect with CS? if you don’t mind can you tell me how to connect with CS. :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

https://www.fiverr.com/support

4 Likes

Hi Ushani,

How are you?

Do you remember me? A while ago, @Maitasun and I helped you a little with your gigs. This was after @Hum_on_the_go (the naughty boy) had derailed your thread with kid pics and marriage proposals. :joy:

It’s good to see that you finally earned an order. :slight_smile:

What kind of teaching do you want to offer on Fiverr? You should be ok with it, but CS will tell you for sure. Let us know what they say, OK?

2 Likes

Hi ahmwritingco, Yeah I remember all you are, I am fine to thank you for the caring on me ber everything and how are you doing?
Yeah i remember everything :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:.
I am offering Mathematics on the Fiverr.
Anyway I am happy to talk with you again.:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Hi Ushani,

Glad to read you’re doing fine! :upside_down_face:

Please, do as per @lloydsolutions’s and @ahmwritingco’s advice. Please, contact costumer support (CS) for permission. If not, you might find yourself in big trouble!

3 Likes

yeah, I already send an mg CSS I think they will contact me soon. :blush::blush::blush:

2 Likes

I’m doing good, thanks! Trying to stay out of trouble (but with @Maitasun around that’s not easy) . :smiley:

Did CS get back to you?

2 Likes

:flushed:

Morning Mr. AHM… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Yeah, yeah, I know… I’m the bad apple. What can I say… :grimacing: :sweat_smile:

But @ushaniwijaya, don’t let @ahmwritingco scare you - much! I’m terrible, yes, but not that terrible… :joy:

So, Mr. AHM “Don’t blame it on the sunshine. Don’t blame it on the moonlight. Don’t blame it on good time. Blame it on the boogie!” :notes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Good question. @ushaniwijaya, can you please update us? :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah they told me if buyers want to contact with their social media, Its put on my gig description

1 Like