Regarding Payment Issue

jellmoon

I am new to Fiverr. I recently placed an order to a WordPress developer. Money got deducted from my credit card but I got this error:

Oh no!

We are having a problem processing this order. Please contact our support team for assistance.

Hence, I generated a ticket. Nick from support department sent me an email that I should do no activity till he suggests. A few hours later, I received another email from him in which he confirmed that I can proceed with my order with the same credit card (meanwhile my ticket was resolved and my money was refunded). So using the same credit card I started placing a new order. Again, the same thing happened. Money got deducted from my credit card and I got that same “Oh no!” error and order was not placed. I sent an email to Nick from customer support but he didn’t reply. After 24 hours I sent one more email and still there is no reply from him.

As these issues were prevailing, freelancer did not pay attention to my job at all. It’s obvious he would be worried about his money as order was not getting placed.

Anyway, can someone please help me resolve this issue again and get me my money back???

Look forward to your positive response soon.

Thanks.

Guest offlinehelpers

Hi there!

I hope you can get it sorted! Can you please remove the seller’s name from your first post as it’s not really relevant.

If you’ve had a problem with the payment being processed, the seller may not even be aware that you’ve tried to order something from them - hence the lack of a reply.

All you can do is wait for CS to get back to you - good luck! ☀️

Hi there!

I hope you can get it sorted! Can you please remove the seller’s name from your first post as it’s not really relevant.

If you’ve had a problem with the payment being processed, the seller may not even be aware that you’ve tried to order something from them - hence the lack of a reply.

All you can do is wait for CS to get back to you - good luck! ☀️

Needful done. You can check.

Archived