Regarding talking about feedback

tasmeyad007

Fiverr sends three automatic reminders to the buyer to leave feedback - the message system is also set up to flag/trigger for certain words, e.g. “review”, “five stars,” etc. on your part. Fiverr is constantly changing which words will trigger a TOS investigation, and the best way to avoid an account hit or ban is to play it safe - don’t ask, insinuate, or suggest that you want them to leave a review.

If they don’t leave a review, it’s not because they didn’t remember with three reminders, it’s because they didn’t want to. Accept it, move on.

Fiverr sends three automatic reminders to the buyer to leave feedback - the message system is also set up to flag/trigger for certain words, e.g. “review”, “five stars,” etc. on your part. Fiverr is constantly changing which words will trigger a TOS investigation, and the best way to avoid an account hit or ban is to play it safe - don’t ask, insinuate, or suggest that you want them to leave a review.

If they don’t leave a review, it’s not because they didn’t remember with three reminders, it’s because they didn’t want to. Accept it, move on.

thank you so much for your valuable information ☺️

As you’ve already seen here, that’s not a good idea.

It’s like being a waiter at a restuarant and as you complete delivering the meal to the table instead of saying, “If you require anything else, please do not hesitate to get my attention” you say, “I enjoyed serving you and await your tip.”

It sounds a bit like you would be begging for feeback.

That just sounds unprofessional.

Sorry.

As you’ve already seen here, that’s not a good idea.

It’s like being a waiter at a restuarant and as you complete delivering the meal to the table instead of saying, “If you require anything else, please do not hesitate to get my attention” you say, “I enjoyed serving you and await your tip.”

It sounds a bit like you would be begging for feeback.

That just sounds unprofessional.

Sorry.

I understood now. But I have completed my first order. I am totally new seller on fiverr.That’s why I Don’t know what is right or what is wrong.

I understood now. But I have completed my first order. I am totally new seller on fiverr.That’s why I Don’t know what is right or what is wrong.

All you need to do is read some of the content posted here (the Terms of Service, in particular) to learn more about how Fiverr works.

Archived