Regarding to buyer request

dreamdesigner60

Your portfolio will be developed as you work. Considering you just started, when a client asks to see your portfolio, you send what you have and tell them the truth, that you’re new at this and don’t have that much to show. By the way, what do you mean by randomly? Did you send her some of your past work or some random thing you found on google?

Your portfolio will be developed as you work. Considering you just started, when a client asks to see your portfolio, you send what you have and tell them the truth, that you’re new at this and don’t have that much to show. By the way, what do you mean by randomly? Did you send her some of your past work or some random thing you found on google?

no no not from google it just my past work which i have done, new on fiverr i have nothing to show. So did my past work will be considerable as my abilities.

no no not from google it just my past work which i have done, new on fiverr i have nothing to show. So did my past work will be considerable as my abilities.

Depends where your past work is from. I mean, what’s your gig about? For example, if you write short stories, and your first buyer on fiverr asks for a sample of your work, considering you don’t have other stories written for fiverr, you probably have a few outside of it, and you can send one of those.

Archived