Regarding views/clicks

Well I was looking through my gig statistics to compare impressions with clicks/views, to see how well my tags/gig images are doing.

However I thought about it for a while and yes, as far as sales go, it actually might not be as helpful to be honest.

I disagree that clicks/views aren’t important to consider, it does help to know that your gigs are getting clicks/views. (or in case it doesn’t get any views, you know that something needs to be done to improve your impression)

Orders will pour in only when people actually come on your gig page and view it. As simple as that. No rocket science involved here 🙂

btw, I even get multiple views of my gigs which are at the draft stage lol so obviously, this system isn’t as accurate… or who knows, some secret Fiverr staffs are monitoring your draft gigs lol O_o

I disagree that clicks/views aren’t important to consider, it does help to know that your gigs are getting clicks/views. (or in case it doesn’t get any views, you know that something needs to be done to improve your impression)

Orders will pour in only when people actually come on your gig page and view it. As simple as that. No rocket science involved here 🙂

btw, I even get multiple views of my gigs which are at the draft stage lol so obviously, this system isn’t as accurate… or who knows, some secret Fiverr staffs are monitoring your draft gigs lol O_o

Let me explain why I don’t find clicks and views helpful. You may have those but have zero sales. Or you may have sales without many clicks and views. My suggestion to you is to pay less attention to clicks and views and more to how many sales you are getting.

Archived