Relevance page GIG Addition

I am glad you understood.

Thank you. I’ve been obsessed for yeas on where I appear on the search results. If I’m automatically on Relevance or if buyers have to choose Best Selling to find me. Right now I’m appearing on row 6/page 1, not the best place, but it could be a lot worst. I could be on page 50.

What about you? Do you ever search yourself? Do you ever search “whatever” to see if you can find your gigs?

Thank you. I’ve been obsessed for yeas on where I appear on the search results. If I’m automatically on Relevance or if buyers have to choose Best Selling to find me. Right now I’m appearing on row 6/page 1, not the best place, but it could be a lot worst. I could be on page 50.

What about you? Do you ever search yourself? Do you ever search “whatever” to see if you can find your gigs?

Once in awhile I 👀 to see where my gigs are, but not often. I am not obsessed. I have never thought to search by relevance or best selling. I only look for the general theme of my gigs. Ex. “proofreading and rewriting.” or “business letters.”

Once in awhile I 👀 to see where my gigs are, but not often. I am not obsessed. I have never thought to search by relevance or best selling. I only look for the general theme of my gigs. Ex. “proofreading and rewriting.” or “business letters.”

Well, if you search proofreading, editing, rewriting, etc, you can click on relevance or best selling to see how results vary.

It’s also scary that the results you get might not be the results someone else is getting. Fiverr is very random sometimes.

Well, if you search proofreading, editing, rewriting, etc, you can click on relevance or best selling to see how results vary.

It’s also scary that the results you get might not be the results someone else is getting. Fiverr is very random sometimes.

the results you get might not be the results someone else is getting.

That’s why I stopped checking to see where my gigs are.

Archived