Remember These Three A's for becoming a Successful Fiverr Seller (and Surgeon)!

david388

After an initially frustrating experience as a Buyer here today (shout-out to @digitalcuky for seeing my post and hooking me up! Love the work I purchased from you 🙂 ), I’ve found myself thinking back to a phrase we often talk about in Surgery, called “the Three A’s” of a successful surgeon.

To be successful, the saying goes, you must be all THREE of the following: Available, Affable, and Able (there’s your three A’s)!

Obviously, this makes total sense.

And not just for surgery, but for any kind of skills-based field that also requires Customer Service, in my opinion! It’s not enough these days to be a technically skilled, capable individual (i.e. “Able”) in isolation if you’re not also friendly (“Affable”) and responsive (“Available”).

So guys, I cannot say this enough:

• Keep those cell phones with you, and turned ON, so you can respond to messages right away. Seriously. The quicker the better.
  • Be polite and friendly, above all else. And if someone’s a jerk - actually, ESPECIALLY when someone’s a jerk - remind yourself all that much more to be polite
  • Do these two above things, and you’ll get plenty of orders here, letting you demonstrate #3: how incredibly capable YOU are at what you do!!

::Climbing off soapbox now 🙂 ::

Archived