Reminder - Deliver Now! (12 hours before its due) is unnecessary & annoying

Just a tiny rant here… but the new “reminders” are absolutely unnecessary! I already have to turn my phone setting to JUST vibrate, because of the notifications riding my nerves… but now, I’m getting EXTRA NEW notifications – racing over to my phone to ensure I respond expeditiously to avoid a low response rate – and all they are are reminders - about orders that are due in 12 hours… 😑

"Deliver Now"… No, they’ll be delivered, when they are due.

Ummm… I am a responsible, PROFESSIONAL freelancer and individual. As such, I am fully aware of when my orders are due, and am completing them accordingly. 👀Reminder.PNG.cb171f90128cc93c11c4694c915b3248.PNG

It depends on what a person you are. For those who forget easily (like me), it’s helpful instead of annoying! 🙂

But the case is different when you have to many order in queue imo. I mean it’s annoying when you receive the notification and expect it is your client contacting you, but all you find is a bunch of those reminders 😦.

But the case is different when you have to many order in queue imo. I mean it’s annoying when you receive the notification and expect it is your client contacting you, but all you find is a bunch of those reminders 😦.

When you have more orders, it’s more possible to forget for some! 😉

It would be nice if there was an option to get rid of it.
I remember someone complaining of having a hard time keeping track of their orders ( personally I think it seems a bit unprofessional) , so I’m sure a good number of people will appreciate this.

It can be annoying for people who don’t need it, but the good news is it takes away only 2 seconds of your time. Look at it, go “meh” and move on. 🙂

Just a tiny rant here… but the new “reminders” are absolutely unnecessary! I already have to turn my phone setting to JUST vibrate, because of the notifications riding my nerves… but now, I’m getting EXTRA NEW notifications – racing over to my phone to ensure I respond expeditiously to avoid a low response rate – and all they are are reminders - about orders that are due in 12 hours… 😑

"Deliver Now"… No, they’ll be delivered, when they are due.

Ummm… I am a responsible, PROFESSIONAL freelancer and individual. As such, I am fully aware of when my orders are due, and am completing them accordingly. 👀

Ummm… I am a responsible, PROFESSIONAL freelancer and individual.

You should maybe think about looking for a responsible and professional freelancing platform. 🙂

I turned all notifications off for Fiverr ages ago. Set a filter for Fiverr in your email which directs all notifications as spam. Then try and live without the app and only use the Fiverr website when you are physically at your computer working. It changes your life.

I got it too, on a 1-day order. As long as they don’t send me a “Your order is due in less than 29 days and 12 hours, deliver now” for my 30-day orders, I’m fine. 😉
I’d be equally fine if not more without those new notifications, though.

Completely agree with turning off not just Fiverr notifications, though, at least sometimes, or - gasp - leave the house without your phone every once in a while, changes your life indeed.

You should maybe think about looking for a responsible and professional freelancing platform. 🙂

I turned all notifications off for Fiverr ages ago. Set a filter for Fiverr in your email which directs all notifications as spam. Then try and live without the app and only use the Fiverr website when you are physically at your computer working. It changes your life.

I might need to adjust a few things also, so I spare myself the annoyance lol

This is completely unnecessary feature so fiverr must be disable it …

I don’t like it but I can disable notifications myself. Some people seem to like the notices. Saying that Fiverr MUST disable something that you don’t like seems overboard.

I don’t like it but I can disable notifications myself. Some people seem to like the notices. Saying that Fiverr MUST disable something that you don’t like seems overboard.

Agreed. 😎 I’ll have to disable it - I wasn’t aware that I could disable specific notifications… I like being notified of a new order, or other incoming inquiries.

This particular notification (for me) however, is a bit of a nuisance/annoyance. 👀

I think you or someone mentioned doing this before and so I did the same with the app. I occasionally check the app if I am away for a while and it is definitely such a positive difference.

I use a separate email address for Fiverr so never really got those anyway.

The other one that annoys me is the “Tell your buyer you got their order” message. Particularly as most of my orders are custom, I generally have what I need before they even order…

I think you or someone mentioned doing this before and so I did the same with the app. I occasionally check the app if I am away for a while and it is definitely such a positive difference.

I use a separate email address for Fiverr so never really got those anyway.

The other one that annoys me is the “Tell your buyer you got their order” message. Particularly as most of my orders are custom, I generally have what I need before they even order…

Good idea about the email!:+1:t4:

Yes, that “tell the buyer you have everything you need to start the order…” message is annoying. Particularly because the other option given, is to tell the buyer something is missing, and you need more info - BUT that reply still STARTS the order…

With all the complaining, and suggestions, regarding sellers not being able to complete, never mind START orders because of non responsive buyers, you would think when they came up with these new pre-made responses - that they would make it so… if you chose to let the buyer know you need more info – the order would NOT start…

But, it does… so the clock’s ticking…

I’m just not understanding implementing new ideas, that aren’t beneficial, in some way.

• 1 year later...

Archived