Removal./change of review after order cancellation

basitali108

hi ,
one of my orders were cancelled and the automatic 1 star review was left on my account , is it possible to remove it if the buyer agrees? Coz we both agreed on the cancellation but i forgot to send him the request to cancel the order and he cancelled it after a couple of days and it left an automatic 1 star review. Is it possible to change if the buyer contacts customer support or any other way?

Guest offlinehelpers

hi ,

one of my orders were cancelled and the automatic 1 star review was left on my account , is it possible to remove it if the buyer agrees? Coz we both agreed on the cancellation but i forgot to send him the request to cancel the order and he cancelled it after a couple of days and it left an automatic 1 star review. Is it possible to change if the buyer contacts customer support or any other way?

Is it possible to change if the buyer contacts customer support or any other way?

No - sorry. There’s no way to remove feedback likethat now.

Guest offlinehelpers

not even if the buyer himself requests?

No, because it wasn’t your buyer who left the feedback, the system left it automatically because you didn’t deliver on time and your buyer got their money back.

Archived