Remove 10 days waiting + blind review

shubhi_crea8er

Hi folks,
It is a shame on strategy planners of fiverr that they are giving ideas which are making life hell at fiverr for designers. We were not yet out of blind reviews system change and they put one more burden on us. Yes, they updated feedback system once again and now we can’t see our review on the spot when buyer leave us feedback, we can see that shit after 10 hell days. Which professional platform do this illogical step?
I condemn and protest against it. We all should gather as one ( designers ) and unite else they will make us slaves in 21st century. Now its your choice that you want to be a FREELANCER or a SLAVE ?
Reply to this and share so it should be listened.
Thanks

Guest merciavideo

You can join in here: 🙂

Petition for the return of the feedback system. My name is Gleb, I have been working on Fiverr more than 19 months, I have 1400 orders and I’m not going to be silent. I protest against the new feedback system, also for the return of the review change function. I can give dozens of examples from my practice when buyers behaved as gods and at the same time the support service stayed aloof. Thousands of sellers think so! Leave us alone !!! We are not slaves! I ask everyone to leave a comment h…

Archived