Remove goo.gl link from fiverr [Warning and You will be out]

singlelogo

If you are using the ■■■■■■ link in your service. Please remove it . You will get warning for using such link even ■■■■■■ link is redirect to fiverr services also. My ■■■■■■ link is redirect to fiverr services only.

My all gigs have been out from fiverr search. I don’t want you will also suffer. Please remove any type of external link if you have.

That’s odd. The gig description limit is soo short and especially without any room for a FAQ, it seems like external pages are mandatory to cover all aspects and questions buyers might have.

Did they tell you where to give all that information? Or is it just a shortened link that is not allowed, but a full long URL is?

They did not even check it and give the warning. I have to remove it. And my sales get down, i am getting only answer. Your gig is not on editorial focus.

I have even asked them , in web traffic. What kind of services can i sell but no response yet.

Please remove if you have any external links.

You can only use links from the approved list: http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/205167778

On top of that, shortened links are always suspicious, because scammers use them (almost every time when you read on the forum that someone’s account was hacked, it was after that person clicked on a shortened link). Unfortunately, that also means that people who use shortened links for legitimate purposes will also look suspicious.

If you need to add more information to your gig description, you can use the links from the approved list (just make certain that the information there directs to Fiverr only), and/or upload up to 2 PDFs to every gig.

Archived