Fiverr Community Forum

Remove HWID ban from any game

Hey Gamers,

Here’s a big help to get out of trouble.

We are ready to remove HWID ban from any game and help you to get back in the battle.

• FORTNITE
  • PUBG
  • APEX
  • VALORANT
  • RAINBOW 6
  • CALL OF DUTY
  • DAYZ
  • ARMA 3
  • RUST
    Or any game that you got banned from

:point_right: Check out our new gig here

Thank you.

1 Like

Im not completely sure but you’re not supossed to use forums for self promotion

Yes, that is exactly what this part of forum is. You can do that here. You can promote your gigs. The name of subforum is My fiverr GIGs.

1 Like

Avoiding an IP address block to connect to a website is a breach of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act. How is what you’re doing a legal service? Did you find a loophole or are you just hoping you don’t get caught?

Gigs and/or users may be removed by Fiverr from the Site for violations of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:

• Illegal or Fraudulent services

Actually we don’t see this service as illegal. Many gamers use spoofers to get rid of getting banned from servers. These scripted spoofers comes with the risk of installing malware to their computers and they risk their security and privacy by installing such spoofers.
Our service is done manually to get banned PCs back to a state that they can play the game again and we guarantee that their security and privacy is 100% protected.

@selmanbela You can promote your gigs on the forum in the My Fiverr Gigs category. Thats the only way to advertise or promote your gigs on this forum.
Advertising or promoting in other categories or through replys to threads can get your post removes and ultimatly get you banned from usng the forum.

1 Like

I understand that gamers are already using spoofers, but that act is also illegal. If you’re banned, you’re banned. Trying to mask your identity, which is what you’re doing by changing the IP, is fraudulent. I appreciate you think you’re helping people, but the people you’re helping were banned for a reason. You should read up on the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act and look at the updates made in 2013 regarding IP masking.

Yeah, Okey. I get your point.
I appericiate your effort on getting people to not to break cyber security rules and regulations.

My gig was pulished yesterday. Lets see what Fiverr says about the gig. If they get it removed for vilolating their TOS. I am okey to get over with it.

Again, salutes for your time and effort.

Thank you.

how do i contact you?

Please DM me … :call_me_hand:

This is straight-up fraud. How do you not realise?