Fiverr Forum

Remove my review

Hi Guys… I am a buyer… Is it possible to remove a “very positive review” that I have posted? I did that right after I had hired the seller, but I truly believe I should have waited a little longer, at least until the whole job was delivered and working well just the way it was meant to be…

thanks

Reviews can’t be left until the job is marked complete, so I don’t know why you would have written it before it was fully delivered. If you did, it’s doubtful you can change it. There is only a very short window to change it so that people don’t try to manipulate sellers with threats on review changes. Just don’t review sellers until a job is complete in the future.

Yeah, so how much is worth the name of fiveer? How long did it take to be recognizable as a great website bla bla bla…? Long time huh, so since they dont allow us to change that, am going to use the same “vehicle” (read internet) to publish this. Believe me, the damage can be huge on both sides… My pocket and theirs!
Plus, once the job wasnt completely delivered, why on earth would they allow sellers to send a review to be filled out for those buyers???

Yeah, so how much is worth the name of fiveer? How long did it take to be recognizable as a great website bla bla bla…? Long time huh, so since they dont allow us to change that, am going to use the same “vehicle” (read internet) to publish this. Believe me, the damage can be huge on both sides… My pocket and theirs!
Plus, once the job wasnt completely delivered yet, why on earth would they (fiverr admin) allow sellers to send a review to be filled out for their buyers?

If your job hasn’t been fully delivered and completed to you, have you talked to the seller about it? Are they planning on delivering the full job as promised? I hope so!

You can only leave feedback once an order as been either closed by the buyer within 3 days of an initial delivery. Or if the buyer doesn’t close it, in 3 days, the order is automatically closed, opening up that feedback field for you.

I’ve had cases where a buyer has a large order, and I’ve explained I’ll deliver what I can, and then deliver the remaining work on a date we agree on. Even if the remaining work takes 2 weeks after the order was initially, partially delivered, the order was automatically closed already. Fiverr doesn’t know this, they just assume the order has been done and will close it and allow feedback to be left.