Remove Payoneer Account From Fiverr

orponchy

Recently I removed my old payoneer account from fiverr. I contact with fiverr customer support, They suggested me contact with Payoneer customer care for this issue.
If you contact with them Firstly they asked the reason of removing account and also asked for screenshot of your vendor ID / User name (fiverr account). Tell them the valid reason of removing account. Once they accept the reason they will send a security code to your payoneer account.
Then send them a mail including security code, reason of removing account.
After review this they will remove your payoneer account with fiverr.
This process needs 2-3 weeks.
Important : If you once removed this account from fiverr you can not add that account again.

• Like 33
  • Up 1

• 4 months later...

Please help me… My Payoneer Account has been blocked. For this I can not withdraw my funds from Fiverr. Paypal is not supported in Bangladesh. How Can I withdraw my funds now ? May I add my MOM’s Payoneer Account on my Fiverr Account ? How to remove my disabled Payoneer Account from Fiverr and add My MOM’s Payoneer account ?.. please help me

• Like 21
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Please help me… My Payoneer Account has been blocked. For this I can not withdraw my funds from Fiverr. Paypal is not supported in Bangladesh. How Can I withdraw my funds now ? May I add my MOM’s Payoneer Account on my Fiverr Account ? How to remove my disabled Payoneer Account from Fiverr and add My MOM’s Payoneer account ?.. please help me

you available ? your problem fixed?

• Like 8
  • Congrats! 1

Guest offlinehelpers

i replied to #plabonsutradhar

Yes - that’s why I said their Fiverr account has gone. 🙂

They haven’t been on the forum since May.

Guest offlinehelpers

how did you know that

There is a bug with some usernames, but usually just copy the username after and it’ll take you to their profile page.

To see users’ forum activity, just double click on the username on any post.

Guest offlinehelpers

You are really very helpful. Can you help me with some info? if you are free now

Not if it’s to do with Payoneer I’m afraid - I know nothing about it.

Any other questions, just post on the forum - we’ll all be happy to help if we can. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hello Can I attach my old payoon account which was associate with my account which is no more now

Yes, you can. But before adding the new account you need to remove old account as your Payoneer funding source. Contact Payoneer support and request them to remove old Fiverr account from your Payoneer. After they remove you can add your new Fiverr id. BTW why your old Fiverr was banned? Did you ask permission to Fiverr Support for creating new Fiverr account? If not your new account is also on the risk for getting ban again.

• Like 11
  • Congrats! 1

Guest designers_home

Yes, you can. But before adding the new account you need to remove old account as your Payoneer funding source. Contact Payoneer support and request them to remove old Fiverr account from your Payoneer. After they remove you can add your new Fiverr id. BTW why your old Fiverr was banned? Did you ask permission to Fiverr Support for creating new Fiverr account? If not your new account is also on the risk for getting ban again.

I mean two months I closed my account now I have a new one can I attach the payoon account which was associate with my old account & which is no more thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest designers_home

Yes!! you can. I added details in previous reply 🙂

Hello Dear Sorry to disturb you I need your help I withdraw my funds from fiverr 10h ago to payoneer transaction was successful from fiverr but in payoneer their are no funds kindly advice

• 1 month later...

Hello Dear Sorry to disturb you I need your help I withdraw my funds from fiverr 10h ago to payoneer transaction was successful from fiverr but in payoneer their are no funds kindly advice

You might have received the amount now!

payoneer take a week to transfer.(sometime 10 days)

Payoneer suddenly block cards and to me, disabled my payoneeraccount.

So my suggestion is to go with paypal if you have issue with payoneer.

Paypal Fee - Maximum 1 USD for fiverr withdrawal

Conversation Rate Will be slightly less then payoneer

USD to INR 2.5% Fee in Conversation rate

Payoneer Fee - Nill for fiverr withdrawal

Conversation Rate Will be slightly higher then paypal

USD to INR 2% Fee in Conversation rate

Paypal No issues, Money Reaches bank account safe!

Payoneer Sometimes rise problem with verification and block accounts.

It is upto you, if payoneer works fine then definitely go for it.

If not working, then don’t waste your time. Make a paypal account.

Hope this helps.

• Like 8
  • Up 1

• 1 month later...

I have faced the same problem. Can anyone help?

• Like 7
  • Congrats! 1

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hello, I had added a payoneer account of my family member to withdraw money form fiverr. Now I have my own payoneer account and added it with fiverr but when I withdraw money it transfers all the money to my old account.

Can anyone give me a solution of removing the old payoneer account from fiverr and keep the recently added one to withdraw money?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

• 2 months later...