Remove the work sample which was added to seller's gig page automaticly?

Hi Fiverr community, I have a problem. An audio sample of a gig I ordered was automaticly added to the gig sales page. I’ve asked the seller to remove it because I do not want that sample of the gig I ordered to be public, on the seller’s gig page. However the seller said he cannot remove it , and it is linked to my comment and it was added automaticly. Is that really the case? How can I remove it ? Or is the seller able to remove it ? Thanks.

I think you may be able to do it if you go in and edit your feedback (you can do this on the order page). If you are unable to do it this way, contact Customer Support and hopefully they’ll be able to help you :slight_smile:

Seller is right: while delivering the order he probably attached file and marked it to be shown as a sample; you, the buyer, have the right to remove the sample so it’s not shown on seller’s page.
Once the order is closed I think only Customer Support can do something.
If the order is not closed yet, you could ask the seller to re-deliver so you can do what you please.

Thanks for your reply, however I am not able to edit or remove my feedback. I’ve sent a message to the support. Any other ideas anyone ? Thanks.

mark74 : thanks for your reply also. Unfortunately the order was closed. I have sent a message to support.

Reply to @mlclm_design: ok, then you just have to wait. Please remember that sometimes it can take some day, so be patient. If after a couple of days you don’t get any answer, write a follow up on the very same ticket.
Good luck!