Removed from Search, what should I do?

kraashy

Is it a good idea to delete and recreate a gig that is not showing up in search, despite an ‘active’ gig status ?

This issue is a concern at this point, when it has happened to not only one gig but six gigs. All have an active status but are not listed in a search at all.

Reply to @catwriter: is that also true for sellers of PLR products? For example I have several gigs selling PLR but each is dedicated to a completely different niche, with different pictures. The description is the same because I explain what PLR are and their general uses, so I have that the same for each gig BUT what’s unique is the sub-topics for every PLR niche, I always list that in the description. So, I don’t know if that is the reason why my later gigs aren’t showing up in search (only my first two)

I created a new gig just yesterday, and today already it’s removed from the search! Yesterday it was showing in the ‘New’ section of uploaded gigs. Today nowhere to be found! I’m getting really tired of this. My gigs are not the same, and do not offer the same products in this case.

I don’t know what to do.

Archived