Removed levels!

milos357

What do I do when someone order’s a gig but doesn’t tell me what they want me to do first? If I am not able to do what they ask of me, I have to cancel. In my description is does say to email me first, but many buyers order the gig first without messaging.

Reply to @milos357: If they never submitted the initial information, then the order does not activate, your deadline timer does not start to count down, and you have no obligation to do anything until they do submit the information to you.

If they do not submit any information within 24 hours, I usually send them a quick message to remind them I need them to submit the initial required information before I can get started on their order. Then, after a few more days, if they still haven’t submitted anything, I send one more reminder message. Then, if they STILL do not respond after about a week or two, I request a mutual cancellation.

If they have submitted the initial information, but you need MORE, then you need to try to communicate until they send you the information you need. After a while, if they are non-responsive or refuse to send you the information you need, you request a mutual cancellation.

You can also contact customer support for help.

Cancellations effect your levels. If you have a certain amount of cancellations compared to completed orders, you may lose a level. No matter who was at fault for the cancellation. This is just how the Fiverr system works.

Guys this is what I think he means. I for instance offer flyer distribution ,someone ordered my gig and asked me to do something completely different - nothing related to flyers, this involved using my school email address , youtube advertising etc etc I couldn’t believe all that he was demanding.

I told him I couldn’t do all that so I requested mutual cancellation , he refused and I kept requesting it - until I did a forced cancellation I think

Some buyers are just something else

I always do mutual cancelation, but again I lost all levels, I still can’t believe 😦 If they remove just one level ok I can accept that, but removing all levels that’s S U C KK.

Now I am like just creatd new profile all from the beginning…😦

As mentioned earlier in this thread ALL cancellations effect levels, when there is a certain imbalance in the ratio. A mutual will not hurt your rating but get too many of these in a short period of time or the percentage stacks up you could find your eligibility of levels affected. The trigger ratio is unpublished but you can work out your cancel rate by taking the number of cancellations diving it by the number of completed orders and multiplying by 100 example

25 / 463 x 100 = 5.39%

It will be much much lower than 45 % just based on the percentage of what others have reported a demotion it’s all speculative as no one but the admin team know the trigger point but based on a few assumptions and data from others it’s closer to 25% not sure what the tipping point would be for TRS sellers as that’s a manual promotion and would assume that the demotion would be manual but I for one don’t know that information

Archived