Fiverr Forum

Removing An Old 'Seller Failed To Deliver' Negative Review

Hi

I run a keyword research service on Fiverr - https://www.fiverr.com/buildmyrank/help-you-find-easy-to-rank-long-tail-keywords-for-instant-google-rankings

I had initially launched this service over a year ago, and successfully delivered 2 to 3 orders before abandoning it because it was too time consuming, I again relaunched this service this month with a new strategy and delivery process.

But during this 1 year, I’ve received an order which I failed to notice and since I failed to deliver, I now have a ‘1 Star’ review on my gig with description ‘Order Cancelled. The Seller Failed To Deliver On Time’. This particular review has brought down my average gig rating and is affecting my rankings and impressions on Fiverr search.

Can anyone let me know how I can go about having this review removed? It has been more than a year so I cannot go through the Fiverr Resolution Process for that order nor can I directly get in touch with the seller.

Do let me know how I can proceed with this.

Regards

I don´t think it´s possible to have that review removed, after all, you did fail to deliver. You´ll have to send in a ticket to ask Customer Support either way, as there´s nothing you can do about it yourself. Good luck!

Support may not be able to help in which case you are free to cancel your current account and start anew.

Best!