Removing bad reviews from your History

So in December I made a Fiverr account and a gig but after three weeks of making nothing I stopped going on the site. I thought I had suspended my gig but I didn’t and someone ordered it. Of course I did not deliver because I was unaware of this purchase. After the order was ridiculously late the buyer cancelled the order but did not leave any sort of review. A few months later I started a new gig that does sell well but I was started off with a rating of zero percent on my profile, not on the gig. I currently have a 100% rating on my gig by 7 buyers but only an 88% on my profile which is holding me back from a Level 1 status. Is there any way I can fix this?

At first I was going to go back to that older order and ask the buyer to take off the negative review but there was no review. It seems as if the review was automatically made by the site. Any way for me to get my Level 1 Status?

This is my gig if it helps —>>> http://www.fiverr.com/alexbochel/compose-a-custom-nes-style-8-bit-song

Only if you can get permission from the buyer to get the negative mark removed from your account.

Reply to @ryangillam: The buyer never actually put a bad review on the order and I cannot contact the buyer for some reason. There is no option to contact them under the review summary liker there are for other reviews.

alexbochel said:
  • Reply to @ryangillam: The buyer never actually put a bad review on the order and I cannot contact the buyer for some reason. There is no option to contact them under the review summary liker there are for other reviews.

The negative review is automatic when cancelled for late delivery. I am not sure why "order cancelled, late delivery" does not appear on your gig page.

To get in touch with them go to this link:

www.fiverr.com/conversations/username

obviously change the username above to whatever their username is!

@ryangillam thanks so much man! I really appreciate it

Reply to @ryangillam: so even though this person did not manually leave a negative order would they still be able to make it go away (for lack of a better term)?

alexbochel said:
  • Reply to @ryangillam: so even though this person did not manually leave a negative order would they still be able to make it go away (for lack of a better term)?

• Rate this commentVote Up0Vote Down

• Nope. You would need permission from the buyer and then get in touch with customer support. In terms of late delivery cancellations, the only people who can deal with it will be CS.