Removing my post because i want to be done with fiverr

thewildflowerco

Hello, I get all kinds of weird messages and while that one is very concerning the best thing to do is simply cancel it and block him from contacting you again. Sorry you had to experience that! It’s horrible.

It took a while for me to realize that the messages I get that are like that are meant to upset me. There is a personality disorder that causes some to do that. It’s been a real learning experience for me.

And having that go against your account isn’t that terrible and is part of the system. It’s not fair but it’s how it is. Some would rather not deal with that of course.

removing my post because i wantto be done with fiverr

Hi,

To be honest, this is something you should report to police. As well as that, I’d go over CS here and directly message the CEO on Linkedin.

Any claim like this needs to be taken seriously and its actually pretty shocking that this seems to be ignored. If you had received this message on a social media platform, they would already be working with law enforcement to try and identify the user in question. IF that person has ever used Fiverr to purchase anything, this would also possibly be very easy.

Fiverrs response is that I will be dinged for the cancellation , I wont know about them being blocked, I wont know the outcome of the resolution.

This is just icing on a cake of sheer awfulness.

I can’t advise you what to do here, but if it was me, I would do what I just detailed above. Most likely (and hopefully) this is just a random sicko. However, it could be a random sicko with access to children IRL. My conscience wouldn’t be able to rest comfortably with that.

Archived