Repeat clients are great but how do I reach out to new buyers?

simplyjo

Friends, I love work from regular/ repeat clients coz its more or less “constant”. However, in order to expand my horizons, I need to reach out to new clients. I already have a huge clientbase on Fiverr but without a constant flow of new buyers, I cannot get more regular ones either - its a circle 🙂

The circle is broken coz I am not able to get as many new buyers as I used to.

Any tips/suggestions ?

I will suggest something that although I have not tried for myself I believe it may help you fix your problem. First off, I think you should take advantage of the “free” business cards Fiverr is offering, order a couple and give them out, to people you think may benefit from your services, maybe go to a store, or some kind of establishment that will definitely benefit and give them out. This will allow you to reach to out to new clients in the material world. Another suggest I have would be to encourage those returning buyers to spread the word about you, give them some kind of incentive, tell them that if someone orders from you and says that they were recommend by the user then they will have %50 on their next order. This will make them do the “work”. Hopefully this will help you somehow.

@madmoo - hey thanks a ton for the solid tip but yeah you are right your gigs are more “visual” in nature and can benefit from the free promo. I did check your profile yesterday and I must say the images (quality) etc is pretty neat. Keep up the awesome work 🙂 Thanks for the tip … the problem is even high quality videos wont help much as the gigs are for “content creation services” !

I did create some backlinks and saw a jump in my sales today so maybe thats working 😉

@mabelma - Umm… so like a referral bonus. I doubt if that will work or is allowed by Fiverr but I guess we can add some twist to the idea and make it work !

Guest tn5rr2012

I would set up alerts for keywords that are particular to your gig and also market your gig, post of blogs and forums about your gig. Good luck

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Okay so here’s the deal. Forum marketing works for ANY niche - ANY product. It doesn’t have to be JUST fiverr or just services. I checked out your page . You have some great video gigs going there - well done.

Okay so basically since your videos are generic, you can join ANY popular forum (try general forums and post in chit chat corners). Just be helpful and polite on the forums and simply add link to your Fiverr page with a catchy call to action in the signature.

Don’t direct people to your signature or be promotional. Just be helpful and people would be inclined to check out your signature. PLUS, you get backlinks to your Fiverr page 🙂

Great tips simplyjo - Couple of tips for video marketers, getting on YouTube on the first page for your keywords would be optimal. You also want to fully optimize your Google+ page with keywords and of course, linkbacks to your Fiverr gigs. Message me if you want more info.

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Hey YA is = Yahoo answers 🙂 People ask a lot of questions and its very popular.

Some great forums are -

http://www.wahm.com/forum/

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/

http://www.warriorforum.com/

If you are on these forums, you can not only promote your Fiverr gigs but learn a lot of different income streams 🙂 Let me know how it goes. All the best.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I can help you all in a way that is the best method for the ratings and earning also.

IMP: If anyone of you not receved any rating or sale on your gig, I am ready to purchase that GIG and after purchasing I’ll give 100% rating to your GIG to boost your GIG sales. FOr that matter you also have to purchase any of my gig in support of this. This is purely GIVE and TAKE.

Benefit is that you gets the rating of your GIG and I also.

If you agree with this great Idea, Just have and order and get an order now.

http://fiverr.com/kawalsukhi

Thanks,

Sukhvir

Reply to @simplyjo: I can help you all in a way that is the best method for the ratings and earning also.

IMP: If anyone of you not receved any rating or sale on your gig, I am ready to purchase that GIG and after purchasing I’ll give 100% rating to your GIG to boost your GIG sales. FOr that matter you also have to purchase any of my gig in support of this. This is purely GIVE and TAKE.

Benefit is that you gets the rating of your GIG and I also.

If you agree with this great Idea, Just have and order and get an order now.

http://fiverr.com/kawalsukhi

Thanks,

Sukhvir

Archived