Reply to Fiver Buyer Request

cbjgraphic

I’m New comer to fiver website. I want advice from expert members in fiver websites. Always I check buyer request and reply them. Is there any professional way to reply to buyer request? (I mean attractive reply)

Also, I want to know, what information should I add to description box (buyer request description)?
Waiting for advice from professional members. Please help me…

Please describe your services in details with Client!!!

And give him 100% satisfaction guaranty!!!

Thank you…

Can you give me an example? For an example, you have a buyer request for Trifold brochure design? Cost is 10 USD. The delivery time is 01 days. How do you reply to it?

First of all welcome to fiverr and forum, there are multiple posts available on this topic in forum. You can search them.

From my side, I must say you need to properly address the problem of buyer, what he needs, mention what you do, how you do, how much time you take and how much you charge.

Please dont make a format which you copy n paste in every buyer requests. Every buyer have different problem write your proposal accordingly.

Wishing you best of luck.

First of all welcome to fiverr and forum, there are multiple posts available on this topic in forum. You can search them.

From my side, I must say you need to properly address the problem of buyer, what he needs, mention what you do, how you do, how much time you take and how much you charge.

Please dont make a format which you copy n paste in every buyer requests. Every buyer have different problem write your proposal accordingly.

Wishing you best of luck.

Thank you very much for your valuable comment. Well noted.

What was said above is exactly what you should do in terms of description. I’ve also found giving them a price below their budget is attractive as well. For example, if someone wants a small 4 minute video edited (I’m a video editor), and their budget is 30, I will send the offer for only 20 because a lot of people will send their offer with the max amount of money that the buyer has in their budget.

Archived