Replying to Buyer Requests

mattsgraphic

Here are some tips that I follow:

1. Always reply with a custom response. Never use templated response while sending offers in BR.
  2. Be concise and comprehensive.
  3. Explain how you will be carrying out the job?
  4. Explain why you are best suited for this job?
  5. Finally, quote for the job with reasonable pricing and timeline.
    Hope it helps.

Guest offlinehelpers

Hello!

I would be interested in helping you out. [insert other relevant parts, etc. here]

Please contact me if interested. Thanks!

I’d advise you to think about things from your customer’s standpoint. While good feedback is obviously important for us as sellers, I don’t think many buyers would be comfortable if you are upfront requesting positive feedback like that.

Personally, I’d advise against using templates unless you actually substitute specifics about the job at hand into a formulaic offer. This way you can cater to the specifics of the job that they’re offering.

Another thing to consider is maybe checking your grammar. Generally if it’s not a writing/editing job I don’t think it’s as important, but some parts of your offer are a little difficult to understand, which may be hurting your chances.

Good luck! 🙂

Copied from:

favicon.ico 67879_1.png

So I think one thing you should consider is splitting up your offers into paragraphs. For example, something like: Hello! I would be interested in helping you out. [insert other relevant parts, etc. here] Please contact me if interested. Thanks! ...

Hello!

I would be interested in helping you out. [insert other relevant parts, etc. here]

Please contact me if interested. Thanks!

I’d advise you to think about things from your customer’s standpoint. While good feedback is obviously important for us as sellers, I don’t think many buyers would be comfortable if you are upfront requesting positive feedback like that.

Personally, I’d advise against using templates unless you actually substitute specifics about the job at hand into a formulaic offer. This way you can cater to the specifics of the job that they’re offering.

Another thing to consider is maybe checking your grammar. Generally if it’s not a writing/editing job I don’t think it’s as important, but some parts of your offer are a little difficult to understand, which may be hurting your chances.

Good luck! 🙂

While I’m flattered, I’d appreciate it if you cited your sources next time 😛

(Thanks for the credit, offlinehelpers!)

Guest offlinehelpers

While I’m flattered, I’d appreciate it if you cited your sources next time 😛

(Thanks for the credit, offlinehelpers!)

No problem! ☀️

Archived