Report a buyer

habhibo

hey everyone

about one week ago someone buy a gig for me and he told me to ask his question about GIMP i answer him and send him pictures with the explanation and it was so clear to Understand . but he request a modification and tell me that he didnt Understand so i did a hole new explanation and he make a modification on the order and told me again that he dont Understand i did it a third time more clearer that anyone ho has not know GIMP at all will Understand it but he make a modification and told me to edit a photo and make it look like another photo that he sent it to me i actually did that and then he did another modification and told me to make the photo look like my profile photo do you believe that !!

i did it also and now he make a new modification and told me to draw this photo .

i’m asking is there a seller rights or can i report him or something lie that . please answer me i really need help

i know that i can do aa cancellation and his money will return to him but if anyone did that then i think fiverr will offer free service for everyone
i dont want his money to back to him after all the work i have done he will get what he wants then

Archived