Report button for spam, spam box, response rate problems

zsandras

Hello Fiverr!

Okay, so I am a seller here and every other month I got a spam that I should go to another site and sell things there and I should register there instead of Fiverr.

I cannot report that letter to Fiverr.

Once Fiverr finds out that it’s forbidden, it is still in my letter box and I cannot open it any longer.

Suggestion:

1, Give us a REPORT button.

2, DELETE these letters

3, It decreases my response rate, hich is annoying!!!

Share your thougths please.

Andrew

• 4 weeks later...

This is the best example how people trying to scam you and why we need that button

thefivermasters

Hi zsandras!
I noticed you are an active fiverr seller!
I know that selling on fiverr can be hard, and it’s often difficult to get a foothold in the market.
While there are many resources out there, many such as the 3 top fiverr udemy courses linked below are expensive!

favicon.icoUdemy

422314_632c_8.jpg

Home Business: How to Start Your Own Business Using Fiverr

Make Money by Setting up a successful gig on Fiverr and deliver without having to purchase additional tools or software.

favicon.icoUdemy
334560_092d_6.jpg

Fiverr Success: Effective Freelancing Strategies

Fiverr Tested and proven selling tips for hustler.

favicon.icoUdemy
480646_cd3a_2.jpg

Fiverr: how to get amazing success on Fiverr today

Successful Fiverr strategies to Improve your sales, get more customers right now.

Combined, these courses cost over $380, but I have an offer for you.
For $5, you can get all three of these amazing top rated courses for $5! Simply accept this custom offer and you will receive the download URLs!
This order is of course covered by the fiverr guaranteed and dispute system, so you simply cannot go wrong!

Dont have $5? Simply complete 2 offers using the link below and get the same files 100% free!
http://unlck.com/-------

If you have any question, please message me.
Thanks!

Archived