Fiverr Community Forum

Report or not? Buyer or

Today I’ve got a message, where the buyer wants to buy my services but asking to send my ■■■■■ or email. When I told, that I prefer to work only inside this platform, and I don’t want to break any rules, he sent me the image with contact data (email, website and ■■■■■ of his company).

This is not the first time. Definitely, I will not cooperate with this “buyer”, but should I report? Technically he didn’t do anything bad, and he can be the best buyer, but also he can be just a scamer, get someone’s service and never pay.

What would you do? I am not sure if I am right, but I am going to report and block him

4 Likes

Your buyer keeps insisting even though you have already told him that it is against the Terms of Service to communicate outside the platform.

I would block and report. Buyers who send their contact information in an image or a text file usually know that they are breaking the rules.

5 Likes

Yes, he did. He’s not allowed to share his personal contact information with you.

I’d report the message where he sent personal contact info and block him.

4 Likes

Thanks for your opinion - I already did it, I don’t want to be rude and hurn anyone, but also I don’t want to see messages on this forum like “Scammed by the buyer” and definitely don’t want to work with people who doesn’t look reliable

1 Like

Yes, actually he did, I didn’t think about it. I already reported him, I hope I did everything right

1 Like

If you tell him to don’t share personal info then you can report. It should be good