Reporting gigs to avoid competition?

Hey everyone,

Hope all are having a great day.so it is not my personal experience but i was just thinking about it if this could happen to me,what to do then? so i have 1 question.

1. Mr.A was working as an employee with Mr.B, Mr.B is working on fiverr already.now Mr. A left that job and wants to work on fiverr and creates profile and gigs.but now Mr.B who is ex boss of Mr.A saw it somewhere on fiverr and he doesn’t like that his ex employee has started working and he starts to see him as competitor and starts reporting Mr.A’s gig or profile and keeping him busy for several days to give explanation and proofs to CS. so is there any permanent solution for Mr.A that he can survive from this and specially when Mr.B who is his ex boss is top rated seller and Mr.A is level 1 seller.

He can report you only if you are violating fiverr tos.

ok, agree. but what if he report that my work is not original and its copied.now CS removes my gig and ask for proofs.and i submit them but it take 1-2 working days to solve this issue and after CS approves it,that gig will come live again. and again after sometime he will report it or other gig or reporting with any other reason.so i will be more busy with CS all the time and will be not focused on my work,right?

ok, agree. but what if he report that my work is not original and its copied.now CS removes my gig and ask for proofs.and i submit them but it take 1-2 working days to solve this issue and after CS approves it,that gig will come live again. and again after sometime he will report it or other gig or reporting with any other reason.so i will be more busy with CS all the time and will be not focused on my work,right?

The complainant would have to prove this case. You need evidence.

FYI: you can not present work that you did while working for him because he will own all copyrights for it.

Showcase your new designs, don’t break tos and you’ll be ok.

FYI: you can not present work that you did while working for him because he will own all copyrights for it.

Showcase your new designs, don’t break tos and you’ll be ok.

Yeap, i am aware of that.And also really careful about TOS, but if he reports that i am using someone else’s property, he will have to show proofs too right to CS ?or fiverr will just take action just because he reports and only i have to submit my proofs?

Yeap, i am aware of that.And also really careful about TOS, but if he reports that i am using someone else’s property, he will have to show proofs too right to CS ?or fiverr will just take action just because he reports and only i have to submit my proofs?

Yes, he will need to submit evidence. He can not report you for nothing.

and again after sometime he will report it or other gig or reporting with any other reason

If he does that, he’s the one who is likely to get into trouble. Fiverr doesn’t like false reports.

and again after sometime he will report it or other gig or reporting with any other reason

If he does that, he’s the one who is likely to get into trouble. Fiverr doesn’t like false reports.

Thanks for the help, i feel much relived now. much appreciated. 🙂

Archived