Reporting sellers

m4sonanderson

i bought a service off a guy he and he did not deliver he done the service using a free trial account, i was supposed to get leads on my website I got a lot of junk fake signups and stuff now he is telling me if I dispute the order one more time he is going to do something to my website .

how do i report this guy and get my money back ??

THEY WILL NOT LET ME POST THE SELLER WHO IS TRYING TO BLACKMAIL ME , LOOKS LIKE ILL JUST DO DISPUTE ON PAYPAL AND GET BACK ANY MONEY I HAVE PUT ON FIVERR .
■■■■ THIS WEBSITE .

Mod Note: Image removed. Calling out buyers or sellers is against forum rules.

c34e9f4527f94eafdcf62ed2da43e2e5.png.c7cdc9383989636d3772d4b4fb301631.png

Guest offlinehelpers

why remove it? i want everyone to know who is trying to blackmail me. so sorry it can stay

why remove it?

Because it’s against the forum rules - ‘naming and shaming’ of both buyers and sellers isn’t allowed.

Guidelines / Do’s and Dont’s - Updated 2018Of as much importance as the rules above, these are some additional items to keep in mind as they are suggested best practices and though they may not all be strictly against the rules, posts may be removed/edited and users may have their accounts affected if they push the boundaries too far. First - when the new forum was launched on 12/19/2016 it came with a default set of FAQs/Guidelines. These will be merged later, but for now they should also be…

why remove it?

Because it’s against the forum rules - ‘naming and shaming’ of both buyers and sellers isn’t allowed.

Guidelines / Do’s and Dont’s - Updated 2018Of as much importance as the rules above, these are some additional items to keep in mind as they are suggested best practices and though they may not all be strictly against the rules, posts may be removed/edited and users may have their accounts affected if they push the boundaries too far. First - when the new forum was launched on 12/19/2016 it came with a default set of FAQs/Guidelines. These will be merged later, but for now they should also be…

ah ok so scammers are protected? this all seems a little weird setup if there is people scamming & trying to blackmail people on here then members who use these services should know !! not hide it

Guest offlinehelpers

ah ok so scammers are protected? this all seems a little weird setup if there is people scamming & trying to blackmail people on here then members who use these services should know !! not hide it

ah ok so scammers are protected?

No - everyone’s protected, otherwise anybody could come on and start saying stuff about everybody else, including you if they wanted. 😉

I’m sorry you’ve had a problem, please do report it to CS and I’m sure they’ll be able to help you.

Good luck! ☀️

ah ok so scammers are protected?

No - everyone’s protected, otherwise anybody could come on and start saying stuff about everybody else, including you if they wanted. 😉

I’m sorry you’ve had a problem, please do report it to CS and I’m sure they’ll be able to help you.

Good luck! ☀️

but no one is. i get the point if there was no proof however black and white so that’s the proof.

im leaving this website anyways im going to call Paypal now have all my money refunded. what a scam website.

i bought a service off a guy he and he did not deliver he done the service using a free trial account, i was supposed to get leads on my website I got a lot of junk fake signups and stuff now he is telling me if I dispute the order one more time he is going to do something to my website .

how do i report this guy and get my money back ??

THEY WILL NOT LET ME POST THE SELLER WHO IS TRYING TO BLACKMAIL ME , LOOKS LIKE ILL JUST DO DISPUTE ON PAYPAL AND GET BACK ANY MONEY I HAVE PUT ON FIVERR .

■■■■ THIS WEBSITE .

Mod Note: Image removed. Calling out buyers or sellers is against forum rules.

■■■■ THIS WEBSITE .

I am sorry for your terrible experience. As offlinehelpers mentioned above please make sure to report the seller to customer support. It will only take a few minutes and you will get a refund through CS. There is no need for you to do a charge back via Paypal. Trust & Safety will look into the issue. Best of luck 🍀

■■■■ THIS WEBSITE .

I am sorry for your terrible experience. As offlinehelpers mentioned above please make sure to report the seller to customer support. It will only take a few minutes and you will get a refund through CS. There is no need for you to do a charge back via Paypal. Trust & Safety will look into the issue. Best of luck 🍀

sorry but im opening dispute on Paypal , i do not want to deal with fiverr again . came on here for help after being blackmailed for “support” to take sides with scammers . will not use this website again and i will be making sure to tell my experience on all major forums i am on.

sorry but im opening dispute on Paypal , i do not want to deal with fiverr again . came on here for help after being blackmailed for “support” to take sides with scammers . will not use this website again and i will be making sure to tell my experience on all major forums i am on.

came on here for help after being blackmailed for “support” to take sides with scammers .

I don’t see anybody taking sides with scammers, I see everybody against them and wants to report them to the CS. You probably didn’t get the point.

You took a business strategy wrong turn here when you convinced yourself that you could pay a few $$$'s and suddenly have real living people start being enthused about your website.

How much would you charge to visit a site, sign up, and potentially convert into a happy customer? - Think about that before buying such services in future and you won’t run into problems.

Archived