Reports about spam messages

natalieab

Hey everyone,

We’ve received some reports about spam messages that were sent to a number of our community members this week. Fiverr only operates under fiverr.com and websites that contain the word “fiverr” “fiver” should not be followed. Just as a reminder and for your own safety, do not open any suspicious website links sent to you that you are unfamiliar with.

You are encouraged to click on “Report” in the conversation page for our Trust and Safety team to review. This is a good opportunity to remind you to add extra protection to your account by enabling the Security Questions feature if you haven’t already done so.

Have a great weekend!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got some too, but the reason why I am here is to remind support about the report I lodged some days back about a fake buyer who after doing a perfect work for him still went ahead to give me a negative feedback, I went through the delivered work and I didn’t see any fault. I took my time to cross check the work done before I delivered it to him, I expect support to look into competitors that disguise as a buyer just to drop a bad feedback for good seller with the intention of reducing the seller’s rating, support please look into this and stop all this lazy sellers.

Sheriff’s note: do not spam other threads please; if you have some complaint, please create a new thread on the proper section!

Guest celticmoon

Reply to @twitterbirds: Please read the Sheriff’s note to you. Also, @natalieb is an administrator, not a member of support, and everyone else are buyers and sellers like you. You need to address your concerns to customer support~

We need to Know about " How to Spammers Hack our accounts" Sp we Can Aware with these Threads… 😊

I mentioned To all of you again…L-) Some times if you click a spam link and If it says to Re log for Anything Don’t try to Re log … If you re logged … Immediately Change your security information and password…

:-?? L-)

Guest bigmish

Reply to @francy986: Actually, depending on who it is from, it might be legit. I got it from a reputable level 2 seller (As far as I know, they were active on the forums.)

It was a pdf. I didn’t get much from it, mainly because it was geared toward other businesses on fiverr, not so much writing.

I did, however, learn that I could make my video a static image with a voice over. I don’t have an HD camera yet, so that was a big help.

I’m not saying open it if it is from someone you don’t know, but if a level 2 or TRS gives one to you, check it out. They wouldn’t put that work in just to scam someone and get banned, ya know?

Archived