Fiverr Community Forum

Reports about spam messages

Ya… Fiverr team need a good security to stop these Crazy Bulls … >:)

We need to Know about " How to Spammers Hack our accounts" Sp we Can Aware with these Threads… :blush:

I mentioned To all of you again…L-) Some times if you click a spam link and If it says to Re log for Anything Don’t try to Re log … If you re logged … Immediately Change your security information and password…

:-?? L-)

Reply to @kjblynx: Can they hack accounts like these ways?

L-)

I get emails that tell me to go to fiverr and usually I don’t have to login but got a few a month ago that surprisingly I had to login for, then it was nothing, like why did fiverr want me to login for nothing? I didn’t think of spam.

Yeah, I got lot of spam advertising msgs

I got a message twice about some book to earn fast in Fiverr. I discarded it right away. :)>-

Anyone know how to recognize a Spam Message ?

Thanks for update.

I’ve been getting a lot of those lately.

My Gig also seems to have gone really quiet, No sales, not even a message.

I wonder if there is any relation?

Thanks for the update! I received a few of those spammy messages too.

Thanks for the info and most of the times, the targets of the spammers will be new members like us.

Wow

Thank you for info :slight_smile:

Reply to @francy986: Actually, depending on who it is from, it might be legit. I got it from a reputable level 2 seller (As far as I know, they were active on the forums.)

It was a pdf. I didn’t get much from it, mainly because it was geared toward other businesses on fiverr, not so much writing.

I did, however, learn that I could make my video a static image with a voice over. I don’t have an HD camera yet, so that was a big help.

I’m not saying open it if it is from someone you don’t know, but if a level 2 or TRS gives one to you, check it out. They wouldn’t put that work in just to scam someone and get banned, ya know?

A lot of spam lately here on the forum and also via inbox, I’ve received two similar messages that says that they find my profile on fiverr forum.

Thanks for update

I got a message yesterday and reported it…Thanks for informing to all the members…

thank you for the update,

i also recived some spam messages a few weeks ago.

Sheriff’s Note: Calling out others is not allowed.

Sheriff’s Note: Stop spamming the forum.

Thank you very much for the update… L-)