Reputation Build-Up

samnicholson93

Hello everyone!
This is my first time posting in the forum, so I hope I haven’t duplicated anything…
I was wondering how long it takes everyone to build up a good reputation. I have had four customers so far, all five stars for my writing gigs, but it took me a while to get my first order, and I haven’t had another order since.
I see featured writers all the time with thousands of reviews, some are fairly new, but some seller’s have been members for years and years. So I was wondering on average, how long does it take for a writer’s Fiverr gig to really kick off?
Many thanks in advance,
Samantha

Hi Samantha, It really depends on the type of services you offer and if you are also good at what you do. If you deliver quality work then things may just become easy for you.

Keep this in Mind. “Reviews are very important when you start”. So try your level best to keep the 5 star ratings coming by working hard and success will follow?.

Cheers!!

• 3 years later...

Dear sweet friend,

I am very glad that you are a talented writer and I hope you writing skills will attract most of high-level of buyer.

Just remember:-
Update your skills to the next level of writing.
Follow Google web master policy.
Follow and write great SEO quality articles and if you want to learn something new and you can learn from Fiverr, as they have many videos you can find on Fiverr; successfully completed and Google Search Engine too.

I hope one day you will great content writer and attract others with your creativity.

Happy earning!

Archived