Request Gigs™ Never getting responses?

caiterz

Yes, I wouldn’t give up. They may be getting a lot of responses or it may be that they haven’t deleted their request and no longer need help. I have gotten many gigs from messaging gig requests so be persistent. The response ratio might not be great but I am sure you will land one soon. Plus, you might be surprised and have those people you messaged approach you months later. It’s happened to me! 🙂

• 3 weeks later...

So far I’ve had 4 people reply (out of 10 that I’ve messaged from the request gigs box). One had already found someone, one ended up not moving forward with his project, and the other two have turned into great, on-going relationships. So as far as I’m concerned, it’s worthwhile.

Fiverr really needs to consider doing something better with how the gig requests are presented, though, in order to truly facilitate communication between potential buyers and sellers.

So far I’ve had 4 people reply (out of 10 that I’ve messaged from the request gigs box). One had already found someone, one ended up not moving forward with his project, and the other two have turned into great, on-going relationships. So as far as I’m concerned, it’s worthwhile.

Fiverr really needs to consider doing something better with how the gig requests are presented, though, in order to truly facilitate communication between potential buyers and sellers.

Most days go by with no replies to that section…however it DOES pay off. The ones that DO reply have all turned into sales and even repeat sales for me. Then someimes a “windfall” even happens like yesterday where 6 different people that I have been in communication with all purchased a gig. Don’t give up…well do actually since your in the same category as me! 🙂

Most days go by with no replies to that section…however it DOES pay off. The ones that DO reply have all turned into sales and even repeat sales for me. Then someimes a “windfall” even happens like yesterday where 6 different people that I have been in communication with all purchased a gig. Don’t give up…well do actually since your in the same category as me! 🙂

Archived