Request Gigs Problem

maxteridon

You can always start your message with something like:

"This is a respond to your Request: XXXX needs: bla bla bla bla…"

I’m not sure how the request works, how long they’re there… perhaps it was requested a long time ago and somebody else already done that. And now he received a ‘sudden’ message from you to do stuffs, this might be the case. I dunno.

I’m not sure how the request works, how long they’re there… perhaps it was requested a long time ago and somebody else already done that. And now he received a ‘sudden’ message from you to do stuffs, this might be the case. I dunno.

Archived