Request Help to Follow Up my Order

nitin_tutu

Hi Everyone,
I am new to Fiverr. I got an order for my GIG :- PPT Presentation

The initial order was :-
1.JPG.5c863257ac631cf79ce059f4761efaa5.JPG

After delivery of order the, buyer requested change in this original order as given below :-
2.JPG.5b2f4d0b928f8e5a952aeb1bc04f6ec7.JPG

So, how should i respond to this request. Should I just do as per the new request. OR should i create an extra offer since the new request was not there in the initial order.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Do not make any extra requests. The buyer initially also mentioned he wanted 1 OR 2 text boxes. This isn’t a very unreasonable request. Just oblige and it’ll go a long way in getting a good review and potentially more orders from him in future.

By requesting more payment, you not only risk getting a bad review but also ensure he’ll not order in future. This isn’t a really different request than the initial order so I feel you should be flexible and do it.

Do not make any extra requests. The buyer initially also mentioned he wanted 1 OR 2 text boxes. This isn’t a very unreasonable request. Just oblige and it’ll go a long way in getting a good review and potentially more orders from him in future.

By requesting more payment, you not only risk getting a bad review but also ensure he’ll not order in future. This isn’t a really different request than the initial order so I feel you should be flexible and do it.

Thanks for your valuable suggestion !!! 🙂

Archived