Fiverr Community Forum

Request Mutual Cancellation

Hello,

I and my buyer decide to cancel an order by mutual. So I sent a request to Fiverr support to cancel this order by mutually. They give me an email? I want to know that are they cancel it mutually and how much time to do this? Will it be a bad impact on my profile and gig?

Thanks

1 Like

Not sure about how much time they take these days, but you could simply cancel that from Resolution center if its mutual cancellation.
I have personally feel cancellation as low orders and gig index change in search result.

2 Likes

Actually Order cancellation gives some bad effect on your profile like it can reduce order completion rate,
But if buyer want to cancel it,
It can effect in your rating,
So I suggest you to cancel your order by your request,
It is better than buyer order cancel.
Thanks

1 Like

Thank you so much. I already request to fiverr support team via resoution center for mutual cancellation. Fiverr emailed me and taking 24 hours time to cancel this.

Yes, I already request for mutual cancellation by following resolution center. Already 21 hours gone but they do not cancel it

When I said resolution center, I meant that option inside your Order page on right side…where you can directly ask your buyer to cancel accept cancellation and no need to involve CS at all !

2 Likes

Oh sorry. But I already did it yesterday. Is there any problem?

Yes you right!!! There is option on right side

No problem with that either but that way it could be quick…you can use that option for any future Mutual cancellation.

1 Like

Thank you so much. Yes he accept cancellation. Now my o. completion rate is 97

Thanks again

1 Like

Yes. Thank you so much

1 Like

You should only contact Customer Support to cancel an order if the buyer ordered by mistake. Otherwise always use the resolution center on the order page.

2 Likes