Fiverr Forum

[REQUEST] Video Testimonial Needed!

Hey Fellow Sellers. I never have much luck with the “request gig” section on the main site (I posted it there too though), so I decided to request it here as well.

Here’s what I need:

I’m looking for someone to record a 100-word script while wearing a wedding dress. Video & sound quality must be decent. NOTE: English should be your first language. Sorry.

If you can do it, let me know. Thanks! :slight_smile:

-Nakita

Reply to @musiclover: It’s alright, well if you decide you want one I’m the man to see, well maybe, I haven’t even started on my own video yet^^

Reply to @vedmak: lol!

Reply to @musiclover: It’s alright, well if you decide you want one I’m the man to see, well maybe, I haven’t even started on my own video yet^^

Hmmm… I might have to go with a regular video testimonial.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Reply to @vedmak: lol!

Hmmm… I might have to go with a regular video testimonial.

Reply to @vedmak: This is true. :frowning:

Reply to @vedmak: Lol. That is so true. I would hope they wouldn’t rent a dress for a $8 profit. Lmao! Vedmak you tickle my soul. Lol.

Hmmmm, I can draw and animate one for you but I can’t sound like a western woman^^

Can you please lend your kind heart to look into my video testimonial gig…

Thanks…

Dinz

dins_cool said: lend your kind heart to look into my video testimonial gig.

Are you really going to secure a wedding dress and wear it should the OP decide to purchase your gig?

Believe the OP would like a female to wear the wedding dress whilst speaking the 100word script :-?

Then again you may have a female available to wear it, only you haven't made that clear in your response

Also have you considered the OP's request :

English should be your first language. Sorry.

Dinz Either way, you gave me a big chuckle whilst reading your reply - thanks!

Reply to @viser1000: Thanks for your response. I think a real person would be best. Thanks though. :slight_smile:

Reply to @zoe_21: Lol. Thanks for clearing that up Zoe. I think he copies & pastes that same response to anyone who needs a video. I’ve seen him post in another video thread. He probably only read the title though. I think I’m going to just squash the wedding dress concept.

Lol @vedmak. Thank you @viser1000, I will keep you in mind for future projects. :slight_smile: