Requesting Modifications Based on Taste

I’m debating on canceling a order I’ve already delivered on but I thought I’d check with other Fiverr members first.

I delivered a Gig that provides 5 domain names, all of them are available for registration, they take into account the client’s niche, and I even over delivered 10+ extras.

They’ve refused to accept the delivery and say “They all sound cheap, I don’t like them, send me more”.

Would you cancel and get rid of the headache, or would you contact Fiverr support and have them close out the order? Also, I’d prefer to not have negative feedback so if having Fiverr close it out means they can still leave me Feedback, I’m better of canceling.

Thanks guys!

I really would rather have gigs that are more tangible. Like you said, easy to establish if the job is complete and correct. It will take about 100 deliveries on a new gig to kind of figure out the gig and make it work for you. Go with your gut. If you believe in the gig, it is worth investing some extra time in the beginning to help get it off the ground. It may not feel as efficient, but it usually doesn’t get efficient for me until I have delivered 100 jobs on that new gig.

Would you cancel and get rid of the headache, or would you contact Fiverr support and have them close out the order?

Neither. I would tell the buyer they got what they asked for plus much more. Then I would contact customer service, tell them I delivered the order perfectly, and the buyer is demanding more than he paid for. They are very good at handling this type of abuse.

So you provide ideas for domain names?

I don’t see the problem. You were asked for ideas and you had them. Time to exercise your middle finger!