Requesting particular feedback from customer - Need help

dropship_guru

Question

9 answers to this question

Yes, you can’t ask for a review or a particular review. it’s called review manipulation and against Fiverr a ToS

Hello Maddy,

Thanks for your reply. I know it is against fiverr TOS.

If a seller would like to formally request that the buyer modify their feedback on an order, they may use the Resolution Center to request feedback modification request from the buyer.

It is mentioned here. https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/feedback

Asking particular review via Resolution Center is not against TOS ?

Hello Maddy,

Thanks for your reply. I know it is against fiverr TOS.

If a seller would like to formally request that the buyer modify their feedback on an order, they may use the Resolution Center to request feedback modification request from the buyer.

It is mentioned here. https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/feedback

Asking particular review via Resolution Center is not against TOS ?

Only if the buyer mistakenly marked a low rating,you can go for review change through resolution centre.

I am aware that requesting particular rating from customer is against fiverr TOS.

But how this works Ask the buyer to modify their feedback

If a buyer left me a 3 star review. can i request the customer to modify it as 5 star ?

Is this against fiverr TOS ?

Please help.

If a buyer left me a 3 star review. can i request the customer to modify it as 5 star ?

No. You can ask your customer to reconsider the rating he gave you, and explain why (for example, explain what was requested and what you delivered), but you can’t ask them to modify their rating as 5 stars.

Guest offlinehelpers

You don’t seem to have any 3 star reviews so that’s great! 🙂

For the future (hope you never need it) the ‘request feedback modification’ only seems to be available for about 3 days after the feedback’s been left.

You don’t seem to have any 3 star reviews so that’s great! 🙂

For the future (hope you never need it) the ‘request feedback modification’ only seems to be available for about 3 days after the feedback’s been left.

Thanks for your reply friend. I didn’t have any 3 star reviews. Just for a example i said.

Archived