Requesting You To Help Me

Hi All,

Please someone help me by telling which are the most demanded/popular Gigs on Fiverr that will be selling regularly in huge quantity?

Please Help!

Thank You,

Prasad

selling regularly in huge quantity?

If someone would tell you that then it wouldn’t be selling regularly anymore because everybody would see it and overstate market with their gigs and therefore it wouldn’t be enough to buyers for all sellers

If someone could tell you what is selling regularly in huge quantity, I don’t suppose you would say you offer it?

Otherwise, it’s an irrelevant question. You offer what you offer. And hopefully, you won’t say you offer something in which you are untrained and inexperienced, simply because it is popular.

So, forget what everyone else sells, and sell what YOU do best!

I get sooooooo tired of all these people who come here and say how serious they are about selling (good on them) but they have no idea what they are selling, or why - for money being a very slim and commonly misguided answer.

Sure we all need to make money but the only way to make money from nothing is to be a have Con Man or Thief. Even there the lazy rarely last any time before they get caught, or worse.

If you don’t have a Craft that you are actually Very Good at, you have no place here.
Go find what you are actually good at - the more interesting the better - and come back with a Gig to do that.

🙂

I get sooooooo tired of all these people who come here and say how serious they are about selling (good on them) but they have no idea what they are selling, or why - for money being a very slim and commonly misguided answer.

Sure we all need to make money but the only way to make money from nothing is to be a have Con Man or Thief. Even there the lazy rarely last any time before they get caught, or worse.

If you don’t have a Craft that you are actually Very Good at, you have no place here.

Go find what you are actually good at - the more interesting the better - and come back with a Gig to do that.

🙂

You cannot make all the industry gigs. If you are a footballer and the popular gigs are in Cricket then you should not go to Cricket because you don’t have any experience. Making money is one thing and making buyers fool with the false services is the other thing.

Archived