Requird suggestion from senior freelancers

first active and research about fiverr and 16 offer is not enough,
you have to write good quality offers and how to improve your offer write, you have to do study.
I get first order when i sent offer something like 180+, you should wait and study! and active all the time.

Please search through the forum for guidance first. There are many talented and experienced fiverr sellers who have created great posts on how to grow and get orders on the platform.

Here is a good one off the top of my head:

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

When a buyer sees your request they will probably click on your profile and look at your gigs. From just a second of looking at your profile I can see a lot that can be improved.

Most notably, all your gigs are in completely different categories: Video editing, data entry, social media setup, google ads, photo editing and translation. Try to focus on one main category or area of work at first, as too many can come across as unprofessional. Buyers will question if you really have a good enough level of expertise in any of these categories.

Please search through the forum for guidance first. There are many talented and experienced fiverr sellers who have created great posts on how to grow and get orders on the platform.

Here is a good one off the top of my head:

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

When a buyer sees your request they will probably click on your profile and look at your gigs. From just a second of looking at your profile I can see a lot that can be improved.

Most notably, all your gigs are in completely different categories: Video editing, data entry, social media setup, google ads, photo editing and translation. Try to focus on one main category or area of work at first, as too many can come across as unprofessional. Buyers will question if you really have a good enough level of expertise in any of these categories.

Can you kindly assess my gigs and point out the areas I can improve? Thanks!

Archived