Fiverr Forum

Resize the profile page

The profile page currently shows huge previews of each gig you have, which makes scrolling through more than 5 gigs a chore.

I think the profile should list someone’s gigs in a similar format than the regular homepage/search results: this gives a much better overview and people can click on specific gigs to see the full description.

^ Agreed! It seems too focused on gigs being BIG, and needs to be more organized and neat, I think.

Yup, the profile page really does need a redesign :slight_smile:

Agree as well.

Reply to @madmoo: yeah that’s a creative workaround, but it’s somewhat of a hassle… if the profile page did it’s job, you wouldn’t have to do that

Bump, I’m still annoyed by this… have downscaled to 6 active gigs mostly because of this :-q

^ Agreed! It seems too focused on gigs being BIG, and needs to be more organized and neat, I think.

Agree as well.

Reply to @madmoo: yeah that’s a creative workaround, but it’s somewhat of a hassle… if the profile page did it’s job, you wouldn’t have to do that

Bump, I’m still annoyed by this… have downscaled to 6 active gigs mostly because of this :-q

Agree as well.

Agree as well.