Fiverr Forum

Resolution Center TERRIBLE THING!

Hello everyone,

in past 2 weeks i get 2 negative reviews only because of Resolution Center… In past i was avaible to ask buyers to modify thier rating for some additional work, or even refound order if they are not happy with final delivery.

“This order is completed.
For any further assistance with an issue regarding this order,
you can contact our Customer Support.”

When you contact support, they will simply answer

“Keep in mind that it is against Fiverr’s policies for Sellers to solicit feedback changes from Buyers in exchange for refunds, discounts, upgrades or any other type of additional benefit.”

GREAT!!! -.-

Since you are doing business here on Fiverr, you should try to keep yourself updated with their Terms of Service and any new policy updates they make.

Have a read here:

I know that, but order is finished march 15, 2017, (autocomplite) and buyer review my order today now im not avaible to use Resolution Center…

What shold i do ?

Since you already contacted support, not sure what else you can do here.

You may just have to accept the review.
You are a TRS with PLENTY of 5 :star: reviews.

Continue to delivery normally like you do and this review will average out in the long run.

Good Luck. :thumbsup:

1 Like

Well this is answer from support

"Unfotunately, seeing as the funds on your order have cleared, it has closed out your order and the feedback modification request option which is why you are unable to send the feedback modification request. "

Even order was rated 16h ago now im not avaible to use resolution center, this getting worse and worse.

It’s definitely upsetting.

I’m honestly not a fan of that as well, I think there should be an option to leave a review only a week after the order has been placed. It’s a little frustrating to know that you can receive a negative review from a order weeks prior. But then again, for some it’s great! They’ll get a review from a past buyer.

But if you consistently deliver a quality product you’ll always have a great review.

:bulb: Joe