Resolution for bad buyers/canceled orders?

helloliz

I am very new to Fiverr. I have two canceled orders on my account, one person who purchased a gig for a 500-word blog post then sent me his homework assignment. HAHAHAHA no I am not doing your homework for you! The other was someone who asked me to review a website which ended up being malware. I refused both orders (and the malware person has since disappeared from FIVERR) but now they show up as canceled orders and I’m concerned that it reflects poorly on me. What can I do about this?

I am very new to Fiverr. I have two canceled orders on my account, one person who purchased a gig for a 500-word blog post then sent me his homework assignment. HAHAHAHA no I am not doing your homework for you! The other was someone who asked me to review a website which ended up being malware. I refused both orders (and the malware person has since disappeared from FIVERR) but now they show up as canceled orders and I’m concerned that it reflects poorly on me. What can I do about this?

but now they show up as canceled orders and I’m concerned that it reflects poorly on me

Unfortunately, there’s not much you can do about it. That’s the cost of doing business on Fiverr, I guess. :man_shrugging:

Also, buyers/other Fiverr users do not have access to your order cancellation stats. Only YOU can see them. So, there’s no way for other Fiverr users visiting your profile to find out your order completion %, on-time delivery %, or your response rate. You can always bring your stats back to 100%.

One other thing to note is that Fiverr only takes into account the above-mentioned stats earned in the last 60 days for the monthly evaluation. So, 2 months from now, these 2 canceled orders will no longer be considered for the evaluation, which is a good thing. 🙂

I had a student book two of my proofreading gigs and attach homework for me to proofread. I did not comment to the buyer but I did use the resolution center to cancel the gig. When I was asked the reason I was canceling, I chose “fraud” and said the buyer wanted me to do homework. Then I waited. CS canceled it in short order and it did not affect my stats!

I had a student book two of my proofreading gigs and attach homework for me to proofread. I did not comment to the buyer but I did use the resolution center to cancel the gig. When I was asked the reason I was canceling, I chose “fraud” and said the buyer wanted me to do homework. Then I waited. CS canceled it in short order and it did not affect my stats!

That’s good to know Miss Vickie. Thanks for telling us about this feature.

Archived