Respect for other people!

kapiks

Hello community, 🖐️
Don’t you think that reporting everything you disagree with in some way makes any sense?
often it was enough to write a comment for a person to correct something in his post instead of bothering the forum administration with things that do not matter …
It seems to me that the administration must be tired of such reports. :thinking:
recently I read a post that describes well how to change this forum to a better place!

Hi there! This is a post I’ve been meaning to create for a long time now, and something I shared in private with my fellow moderators. I wanted to write a few words about what the current state of the forum is and where we’d possibly be able to go from here. So, first of all let me say that I’ve been using the forum the wrong way for the first 3-4 years. It took me a bit of growth as a person and as a professional to be able to shift my POV just enough so I can change my worldview and challen…

I invite you to talk to us on this topic! 😀
Regards,
Kapiks

Hi there @kapiks and thank you for creating this post.

I do feel however that you have misunderstood my post.

First of all, just to clarify: I am not an administrator.

I am a seller, like everyone else, I just volunteered to act as a moderator when there was a need for people that could help.

Secondly: my post wasn’t about “how to behave” or “what to do”.

And lastly: this goes much deeper than flags and how much time is spent on them.

If you want to be a part of that particular conversation, I encourage you to reply on my thread instead of creating a new one, in which you ask for people to weigh in.

Thank you.

Hi there @kapiks and thank you for creating this post.

First of all, just to clarify: I am not an administrator.

I am a seller, like everyone else, I just volunteered to act as a moderator when there was a need for people that could help.

Secondly: my post wasn’t about “how to behave” or “what to do”.

And lastly: this goes much deeper than flags and how much time is spent on them.

If you want to be a part of that particular conversation, I encourage you to reply on my thread instead of creating a new one, in which you ask for people to weigh in.

Thank you.

Hi @frank_d

I understand what you wrote about it, but I mean a slightly different thing than the one you wrote about … I noticed a certain connection between the two topics

Of course, I mean the general work of all moderators when checking “insignificant” posts. I believe we, on the part of the user, could streamline the whole process without much effort

Sure, your post was really good, that’s why I referred to it … I hope you don’t hold it against me. I just want to help the administrator to make their job a bit more enjoyable. However, I have no knowledge of how it looks from the administration, so you wrote well!

Thank you.

I also thank you for your time, I hope you understood the ideas of this topic …

Archived