Fiverr Community Forum

Respect for other people!

Hello community, :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:
Don’t you think that reporting everything you disagree with in some way makes any sense?
often it was enough to write a comment for a person to correct something in his post instead of bothering the forum administration with things that do not matter …
It seems to me that the administration must be tired of such reports. :thinking:
recently I read a post that describes well how to change this forum to a better place!

I invite you to talk to us on this topic! :grinning:
Regards,
Kapiks

2 Likes

Hi there @kapiks and thank you for creating this post.

I do feel however that you have misunderstood my post.

First of all, just to clarify: I am not an administrator.

I am a seller, like everyone else, I just volunteered to act as a moderator when there was a need for people that could help.

Secondly: my post wasn’t about “how to behave” or “what to do”.

And lastly: this goes much deeper than flags and how much time is spent on them.

If you want to be a part of that particular conversation, I encourage you to reply on my thread instead of creating a new one, in which you ask for people to weigh in.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Hi @frank_d

I understand what you wrote about it, but I mean a slightly different thing than the one you wrote about … I noticed a certain connection between the two topics

Of course, I mean the general work of all moderators when checking “insignificant” posts. I believe we, on the part of the user, could streamline the whole process without much effort

Sure, your post was really good, that’s why I referred to it … I hope you don’t hold it against me. I just want to help the administrator to make their job a bit more enjoyable. However, I have no knowledge of how it looks from the administration, so you wrote well!

I also thank you for your time, I hope you understood the ideas of this topic …