Response rate 9hrs

web_artisans

That’s the response time rather than the response rate (which is is a percentage).
Response time isn’t used as part of the evaluation stats so it doesn’t effect that, but it could lead to less orders/messages if buyers think the average response time is too high (and if they would need/want to contact you before ordering).

The only way you can improve it is being responding faster (a lot faster if possible to make the average go down more). Sending offers to buyer requests might be one of the better options. It will give you a chance of more orders and might also increase the chance of receiving messages which you could then respond to as quickly as possible.

My response rate is always between 6 and 10 hours. I don’t stay on Fiverr all day long and have set times on my schedule when I respond to messages here. It doesn’t affect ranking at all. The only thing it could do is put off some potential buyers who are in a rush. I don’t offer rush work either, so it’s rarely an issue.

Next Buyer communication All Will Be ok. T 😍ry To Use Fiverr Apps Or 24 hours stay Online

If You Want, Watch Full Video 💟

qnaZXy6uQJusGog1uF4U_favicon%20%282%29.icoLearn from Fiverr UxsXVk1ASpWzNRU9Rc3X_LRN003_Social-2-Generic_v1-Facebook-Square-1.thumb.jpg.4c3f249af7dcf58f5f73eab7ada0d659.jpg

Online Courses for Freelancers & Entrepreneur - Learn from Fiverr

Online courses for freelancers & entrepreneurs. Browse Fiverr's highly practical & step-by-step online courses and kickoff your online learning journey today

Screenshot_2.thumb.jpg.2067ca66799035e72908a566f19b1159.jpg
Screenshot_21261×302 42.7 KB

My response rate is always between 6 and 10 hours. I don’t stay on Fiverr all day long and have set times on my schedule when I respond to messages here. It doesn’t affect ranking at all. The only thing it could do is put off some potential buyers who are in a rush. I don’t offer rush work either, so it’s rarely an issue.

It doesn’t affect ranking at all.

In general it might affect ranking though (all other things being equal).

According to this link:

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/levels-warnings-and-status

Under “Why can’t I find my Gig while searching…”

Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate on a daily basis. There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include order cancellations, delivery rate, responsiveness, etc

There may be other Gigs currently performing at a higher rate than yours. If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5 stars, delivering on time, communicating quicker, etc. This all counts. Make sure you deliver high quality, original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, be responsive

edit: I suppose “responsiveness” might also include the response rate but the “communicating quicker” shown above must apply to the response time.

It doesn’t affect ranking at all.

In general it might affect ranking though (all other things being equal).

According to this link:

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/levels-warnings-and-status

Under “Why can’t I find my Gig while searching…”

Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate on a daily basis. There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include order cancellations, delivery rate, responsiveness, etc

There may be other Gigs currently performing at a higher rate than yours. If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5 stars, delivering on time, communicating quicker, etc. This all counts. Make sure you deliver high quality, original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, be responsive

edit: I suppose “responsiveness” might also include the response rate but the “communicating quicker” shown above must apply to the response time.

This is the Most Valuable Article. it was so helpful. I was finding the Response Rate Problem. finally, I got it. Thank you very much. 😍

Archived