Response rate analytics: can anyone clarify a few things?

thepromogirl

Hi everyone!

Since the response rate feature started on the Monday, I’ve been left with a few questions. I’ve read the blog post about it, but Fiverr didn’t exactly provide any information regarding how it works (analytically speaking) and how the rate is calculated. Can anyone provide specifics or know where I can find this information?

Reply to @thepromogirl:

I just realized !!!

The counter calculates time when message is answered not before so if you counter says 100% when you go to sleep it will show you same until you answer next message in morning, when he adds that “time to answer” to you statistics…

so it is not live counter it calculates after you answer message…

webchief said: so it is not live counter it calculates after you answer message

So do I keep answering them? I'm finding myself answering them even when the conversation should be over. The Buyer says, "Okay." and I feel like I need to answer back otherwise it will hurt my response time. Where does it end? Fiverr has given zero clarification on how it works. :

Guest jenniscott

Fiverr support responded to my question with this " your response time is calculated based on how quickly you respond to a buyers first message."

So don’t sweat about responding to every buyer message within seconds, it’s only looking at your initial response 🙂

I do however think they need to work on the whole thing considering we are all on different time zones! I often get messages at 3 or 4 am, so even though I respond at the beginning of MY day, it can be hours past the time it was sent…

fingers crossed they figure it out 🙂

Archived